Thursday, January 24, 2008

Start Of A New Core

Wow! it is ready to write, but will i able to? thats more important, i guess ;). O.K. lets start by introducing me. Hi all, I am Anshuman 38 years old and happily ( can't disclose the truth, wife may read someday :D ) married with a single kid. A marine engineer by proffession and gardening is my hobby. I do also have a website FLORAS KOLKATA


I live in howrah, which is situated beside the Ganges and only 15 kms from our state capital Kolkata. Basically i am sort of introvert type of person, but when i am with my friends, they only listen. Computer and internet is one of my main interests, and truly speaking it fascinates me. You can learn so many things, but still here, it is not used as per its full potential.


I also have pets; a few budgies and finches and some koi and other fish in my pond. Speaking of budgies, i am going to get some more tomorrow and cann,t wait to see them. My pond is badly in need of a UV filter, but it is still not available in Kolkata yet.


That's enough of a first post i think, see you all later.



No comments: